All clients are truly valued but it is the case that most people come to the studio without much prior consultation. Life is busy for everyone but we believe that those who put a very high value on their photography deserve the very highest standards. The chance of creating more themed or concept driven images is increased if we are able to meet prior to the shoot. We can then discuss your family and your needs in much greater detail. In this collaborative approach much more planning of the images in terms of ideas, concepts, props and location can flourish. All of our best and award winning images are created in this way as what judges are looking for is more than just happy faces. The consultation allows the photographer to plan his shoot in far more detail and with a specific aim in mind. This more considered approach is duly rewarded by the results when an idea and preparation informs every aspect of the image..
Neill Menneer is an award winning photographer who really values the opportunity to create images that go beyond merely capturing moments in time. He is a creative artist who likes to use his huge knowledge of photographic and pictorial imagery to create artworks that will stand the test of time and become family heirlooms for generations to come.
In order for the premium service to work we need a very small commitment up front. Our usual session rate is £95 and we only ask that this fee is paid at the point of booking. This service is never discounted or offered in special promotions and offers Neill’s time in a one hour consultation and the full service of preparation, set building and artistic concept creation.
WHAT THE PREMIUM SERVICE PROVIDES
- One hour consultation with Neill to discuss theme or concept. Ideally this will be in your home to discuss the concept and also to look at the space you wish to hang the artworks.
- Preparation (technical and set building) for your unique images
- One hour photoshoot with Neill
- Selection, editing and retouching by Neill
- One hour viewing of the images
- An option of a home visit (in Bath) to discuss placement and presentation of the images
- An option to have a lifestyle shoot at your own home with Neill and Jo for a two hour shoot for an extra £100 i.e. £195 (paid when booking)
BENEFITS TO YOU
- A real chance for the photographer to get to know the family
- Time to discuss concepts, themes and ideas to enhance the photography
- The possibility to get greatly enhanced photo images that will become treasured artworks.